Monday, April 5, 2010

Girls Soccer 04-05-10

I always enjoy shooting sports at this particular school for several reasons: 1) They don't
have auxiliary lights, so BOTH the JV & Varsity games are played in the gorgeous afternoon light, 2) Varsity always plays first, and 3) the stadium is reserved for football games, so the rest of the sports are played in huge fields that all have beautiful clean backgrounds! With temperatures in the mid-70's, I can't think of a better way to have spent a sunny April afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. That initial image is f-ing clean! I love #12's crash, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan I like this photograph because of the background. The soccer player really "pops" out & is nicely seperated. Great job. Your photos are always very much inspirational for me.

    ReplyDelete