Sunday, September 12, 2010

Friday Night (pre) lights...



As the realization that summer vacation has finally come to an end, the sweet salvation of football season fortunately comes to the rescue. The fabled "Friday Night Lights" have arrived once again. Unfortunately, the "Friday Night Lights" in most HS stadiums I cover leave a LOT to be desired. Fortunately, for the next month at least, the beauty of the late summer "golden hour" light still shines on. Here are images from my first two days of HS football, captured in the beauty that is (pre)Friday Night Lights.

2 comments:

  1. I love the detail of the athlete walking down the stairs. You capitalized on great light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Dave said. Great shot. I also like number 51. That's a typically unique Ryan Murray. :)

    ReplyDelete